Our approach to quality and excellence stems from our vision of delivering a total customer experience. We call this approach, QuEST – Quality Built in Execution Strategy. Quality is an integral part of CIGNEX Datamatics and is guided by following goals:
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering a total customer experience
- Adhere to the best industry standards
- Do things right the first time and reduce the cost of rework
- Continuously maintain and improve the effectiveness of our processes and tools
- Hire the best people and keep them engaged to deliver their best
Our constant focus to deliver a total customer experience has helped us build and fine-tune the processes and tools that consistently raise the bar for performance, quality, and innovation. We have implemented a quality system that binds people, processes, and technology while consolidating our knowledge on business domains, execution methodologies, and a technology niche.
Our process infrastructure covers quality management system (assessed and rated at CMMi ® Ver 1.3 Level 3) and information security management system (ISO 27001:2005 certified).
Some of the highlights of our QuEST approach include:
- A holistic approach to quality management that is flexible yet very robust and incorporates a structured process and tailoring.
- Our processes include core engineering, project management, process improvement, quality assurance, organizational training, engagement management, and strategic business policies that are core to our organization
- Well established review process with organization-wide dashboards to maintain and monitor technical quality through design reviews and automated code reviews using tools like SONAR and Hudson
- Ambitious 0-UAT-Defect program that aims to achieve a DRE (Defect Removal Efficiency) of 100% to deliver 0 defects during UAT
- Implementation of industry-standard Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Solutions to automate all core engineering and management tasks through defined workflows and activities
- Technical Architecture Group (TAG) to drive quality and innovation in technical design covering security and performance aspects of our solutions
Training is the lifeblood of our excellence program. We have a full scale training team to impart continuous training in the following areas:
- Technical Training
- Advanced Technology Training
- Induction Training covering Quality System and Information Security aspects
- Role based training covering processes, methodologies, and necessary tools
- Soft Skills and Behavioral Training
Effectiveness of training is constantly measured to raise the bar and ensure that value is delivered to business stakeholders.