Alfresco App Management Services
Why Outsource for Alfresco Application Management Services (AMS)?
Organizations move their applications to Support and Maintenance after its successful launch and stability. However, real business value of the application can be realized only when it works effectively post-deployment stage. At this stage, organizations run into the challenges of finding skilled resource and/or their time for the day-to-day Support and Maintenance activities since development team moves to new project.
Here are few typical business needs and challenges
- Need to have Alfresco applications monitored round-the-clock
- To keep support and maintenance cost lower or at par with development cost
- Challenging to find resources or skills to support, manage and monitor Alfresco applications
- Missing detailed documentation of application
Why CIGNEX Datamatics Alfresco AMS?
CIGNEX Datamatics provides Alfresco Application Management Services (AMS) to ensure Alfresco applications are running with nearly zero downtime. Our team ensures to enhance and extend the life of the applications and lets you focus on strategic and new applications/projects initiatives. We have an experience and expertise of supporting over 80 clients with Alfresco product and applications with our off-shore team.
Our key offerings include:
Our AMS services are an extension to Alfresco enterprise product support – it covers  Hardware/Performance issues  Architecture assistance  Customizations  3rd party technology products defects/optimization/configurations and many more. We offer three AMS packages (Bronze, Silver, Gold) for clients to choose from or customize it as per clients' business needs.
What are the Benefits to Client?
Here are few examples of clients who are benefitting from our Alfresco AMS
- Managing (24x7) company website for US based entertainment company
- Support and feature enhancement for US based auto parts company
- Portal migration from documentum to Alfresco for leading semiconductor manufacturing company
- Managing a Billion Object Repository (24x7) for US based consortium of California Counties providing health and care services for citizens
Please download our brochure to understand our Alfresco AMS