The content management and publishing “ecosystem” is much like a natural ecosystem, which is constantly in a flux. Moreover, with the increase in dynamic content, it is becoming more difficult to engage the modern user with fresh and relevant content by delivering anytime on any medium through any device. The key is to provide a simpler, more market centric and user-friendly way to manage rich media content, and remove the need for IT development staff in the content production cycle.
Consider an example of a media company managing various business units and facing challenges like
- Managing multiple web brands with a mix of external authors and in-house authors with different level of access
- Disparate forms and types of content (doc, ppt, pdf, images, audio, video etc.)
- Inability to reuse content or presenting it to target audience with acceptable web standards
- Delivering content to the printing vendor in print-ready formats
What is RAPIDO?
CIGNEX Datamatics tailors the need with RAPIDO – Rapid Automated Powerful Integrated Dynamic Open Source - Content Management & Publishing solution, which is an integrated solution designed to leverage the power of Alfresco as an enterprise content management and Drupal as a web content management solution to simplify content management and publishing.
RAPIDO delivers a dynamic content management and publishing platform by providing optimal user engagement and user experience. It engages content authors to create, manage, and deliver dynamic, targeted and consistent content across various online channels including your website, social media, campaign sites, mobile sites, and more with enterprise ready features like ease of content access, content categorization, enterprise search, content workflows, user-access security, meta-data level security, and secured content delivery.
RAPIDO at core consists of Alfresco that gives site owners total control over its content, and Drupal providing a rich and flexible presentation structure simplifying dynamic content publishing. Its integrated architecture delivers content to the targeted audience in the right medium by Alfresco’s transformation feature which triggers native conversion of content to the web viewable formats (HTML, XML, PDF), mobile, and tablet viewable formats. It also enhances the enterprise’s ability to localize and deliver multichannel content on web and mobile by simplifying the content management and publishing business process.
It is built on leading enterprise-grade Open Source software such as the Alfresco content platform which provides document management, records management, versioning, categorization, workflow engine and the Drupal web publishing for managing various microsites, with features like responsive themes, SEO, social media, and analytics.
- Device Portability with responsive theme and support for mobile applications
- Cloud Ready Solution – easy to scale to meet the increasing need of concurrent and total users/visitors
- Flexible metadata and security with workflow engine
- Content management and library services, including full-text search, check-in or check-out, and version control
- Native content conversion to Web viewable formats, including HTML, XML, and PDF
- Dynamic delivery and scheduled publishing & expiration models
- Document, digital assets and records management
- Integration flexibility – Open architecture with access to source code
- Rich User Experience
- Rich UI, faster page load, device friendly
- Accelerated Content Delivery
- Integrated content management and publishing platform
- Faster roll-out of content and microsites with a consistent corporate brand
- Centralized architecture minimizes content management and publishing cost
- Open Source
RAPIDO provides the flexibility, agility and innovation organizations need to address business goals.
Check out the Webinar highlighting the demo features and benefits of RAPIDO.