Enterprise and Web Content Management
For any business or enterprise, objective is to improve revenue, cost efficiency, business processes, and create more agile organizations. It is also important for enterprise to meet the needs of content marketers, designers, web developers and business users.
Enterprise Content Solutions help organizations channelize their content to derive value in business activities. The need for content solutions within enterprise is necessary irrespective of size or area of activity. Content solutions not only help in managing but also help in automating key business processes. Whereas real-time customer insights and social analytics allows company to measure enterprise content consumption patterns and the impact of marketing campaigns, ultimately allowing company to focus on optimizing the quality of content offering and identifying new ways to transform customers into loyal brand advocates.
Enterprise and Web Content Dynamics:
Hybrid Content Solutions
Integration with Business Applications
Overflowing File Servers
Difficult to Find Content
Risk of Information Leaks
Information Silos across Solutions
Customer Insights & Social Analytics
1) The Future of Enterprise Content Management : Five ECM Trends in 2014 by IDC
2) From InfoChaos to Information Opportunity - AIIM14 Report
CIGNEX Datamatics’ Open Source enterprise & web content solutions capture, manage, deliver, protect, and archive information assets of an organization and create dynamic online experience that targets growing and changing needs by providing responsive design that defines brand and generate business. We help customers in solution strategy, finding mapping solutions, and providing choices of open source technology platforms (such as Alfresco, Drupal) and engage with them in content lifecycle solutions and services.
- Record Management
- Version Management
Web Content Management
- Intranet & Extranet
- Digital Marketing Platform
Featured Case Study
UK based Leading Financial Services Company
Better Visibility & Higher Online Sales
Business needs were (1) to increase online sales and visibility through an integrated e-Commerce & digital marketing platform (2) Deliver consistent customer experience online and off (3) Instant access reportingDownload Case Study
- Multi-channel & Collaborative Business solution
- Address both technical and business objectives
- User Experience, Anywhere, Any Device
- Approval, Notification, Push-Pull, Conversion, Grouping, Authoring
- Content Creation & Publishing
- Easy-to-use web interface – WYSIWYG content editing
- Support for variety of content types – video, text, blog, podcasts, polls, statistics etc.
- Unified & Scalable storage
- Storage, Disk, Volume, Archival, Backup, Retention
- Data/Content, Versioning, Classification
- Connect & Integrate
- Integrate with any application – Social Media, Portal, ECM, e-Commerce, Search engine, Web Analytics etc.
- Aggregation, feeds
- Out-of-the-box (OOB) modules
- 16,000+ additional add-on modules
- Shopping cart modules - Drupal commerce module, Ubercart Module etc.
- Drupal API to create own modules
- Security, Role-based Access, Encryption
- Granular control – user role definitions and permissions
Why CIGNEX Datamatics?
CIGNEX Datamatics’ has experience of delivering over 130+ content solutions for various customers including migrating content and collaboration systems from proprietary technologies to proven Open Source technology products based solutions.
- 100+ content experts
- 130+ implementations such as ECM, WCM, etc. and integrating with portals, ERP, CRM, IAM/IRM, legacy systems etc.
- Partnership and relationship with leading Open Source product vendors
- Alfresco to deliver business critical Open Source Enterprise Content solutions
- A Drupal Organization Member & Supporting Partner for Web Content Management
- Active Participation in Open Source Community
- Author of 6 books on Alfresco – Open Source ECM Platform
- 1000+ community contributions
- RAPIDO – Content Management & Publishing
- Simplify content management and publishing with Alfresco ECM and Drupal WCM
- OCM - Open Contract Manager
- Manage contract lifecycle, business workflow, streamline operations, increase compliance
- RAPIDO – Content Management & Publishing