EAI - Enterprise Application Integration
Enterprise has typically many applications (Portals, WCM, CMS, ECM, eCommerce, Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Search, CRM, BI, ERP etc.) running in different environments (cloud-based, mobile and on-premise) with specific business and technical objectives, either these applications are custom-built, acquired from third party, part of legacy system or combination of it. Creating a single big application which can run a complete business is next to impossible hence there is a need to integrate applications, systems and processes for the benefits of the business – information sharing, process automation, reduced IT complexity, and increased agility.
All the systems of engagement and insights do need to integrate with systems of records (ERP, CRM, SCM etc.) and hence a need for a powerful EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) which allows data to flow from one application to other seamlessly.
MuleSoft, a powerful open-source enterprise service bus, a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for enterprise integration platform as a service, simplifies the implementation of enterprise integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ includes Mule ESB, Cloud Hub, Anypoint™ API Manager, API hub, Anypoint™ Studio etc. which makes it easy to integrate applications either on-premises or in the cloud.
CIGNEX Datamatics is a MuleSoft select partner and has experience of over 200+ integrations (Mule ESB, TIBCO, RESTful API, WSDL, Web services, Cloud AWS, Analytics, BI etc.) done as part of Open Source Solutions – Portals, ECM, Big Data Analytics and e-Commerce.
- Solution architecture and design
- Enterprise integration – Website, Portals, ECM, e-Commerce, B2B/B2C applications, ERP, CRM, SCM, DWH, Accounts Payables/Receivables
- SOA through ESB
- Production support and maintenance
Featured Case Study
Digital Marketing Platform
Read about how economies of scale which were missing with legacy platform were addressed by Liferay + Mule ESB + Amazon Cloud based digital marketing platform.Download Case Study
- Runtime Engine
- Orchestrate between all your various systems and services with easy to configure message flows
- Provides a robust runtime to eliminate the brittleness of point-to-point integration approaches while maximizing service reuse
- Web services
- Integrate with and between web services, including full support for SOAP and REST
- Shield services, regardless of location, from message formats and transport protocols.
- Enterprise data
- Integrate with databases, JMS queues, custom applications, and many packaged applications, including legacy apps
- Broad support for different data formats (e.g. XML, JSON, CSV) and programming languages
- Cloud services
- Integrate with SaaS, cloud and social media platforms
- Create new integrations without knowledge of underlying integration infrastructure