Fuel continuous learning to develop highly skilled workforce with Moodle Enterprise Learning Management system (LMS). Leverage Moodle LMS for enterprise learning – it could be products, services, legal, compliance, certification, brand education or employee benefits etc.
Moodle is the leading Open Source learning management system for corporate, government, higher education and K-12.
- Used by over 60,000 websites with over 50 million users in 200+ countries
- Moodle is considered as one of the top 10 tools for learning by a research organized by Centre of Learning & Performance Technologies (C4LPT)
- Named #1 Learning Management System by eLearning Guild for two years running – 2009-2010
Moodle is a cross platform solution with myriad features such as course registrations, administration, tracking, analytics, assignment submission, discussion forums, grading, quizzes, and calendar. Moodle is used to build collaborative communities around subjects of study.
CIGNEX Datamatics offers Moodle consulting and implementation services to develop customized learning management platform. CIGNEX Datamatics has experience of developing over 110+ enterprise content management solutions including knowledge management portal and online learning platforms.
- Online Training – skills, compliance, certification, products, services etc.
- Enterprise Learning Management System
Featured Case Study
Reducing cost with Open Source Adoption
Replacing 19 different Learning Management Systems (LMS) with a standardized LMS platform – Moodle + Alfresco + LiferayDownload Case Study
Open Source Learning Management Platform
- All-in-one Open Source Learning Management Platform – easy to use, drag-and-drop features
- Designed to support both learning and teaching
- Integrate with external collaborative tools – forums, wikis, chats, blogs etc.
- Flexible and fully customizable
- 120+ language support
- Access anytime, anywhere, any device
- Compatible with browsers and devices
- Out-of-the-box (OOB) modules
- 1000+ additional add-on modules
- Create new user accounts – groups or assignments
- Granular control – user role definitions and permissions