Portal is an integrated presentation platform – It connects information, people and processes within and outside enterprise and presents it to stakeholders – employees, customers, partners, suppliers, community etc. Portals provide a secure unified access window and are designed to aggregate and personalize information through application-specific portlets.
Liferay, a leader in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals, is designed to build modern website and an engagement platform. CIGNEX Datamatics is a partner of Liferay since 2006 and have delivered over 200 portal solutions across various verticals, authored 7 books on Liferay and have contributed over 5000 posts to community forums.
- Extranet/Websites - Product, Brand Management, Corporate site etc.
- Collaboration (Employee, Customer, Supplier)
- Idea Management
- Knowledge Management
- Custom Portal (Insurance, HR, Financial)
- Self-Service portals
Franchise Management Platform (FMP)
360° view of the franchiser-franchisee world
A highly customizable, Open Source-based technology platform delivered on a hosted, managed, configured and fully supported solution stack for managing relationships, content, operations & performance among franchise owners (franchisers), franchisees and customers.Read More
Liferay Portal offers broad product capabilities - Content & Document Management with Microsoft Office® integration, Web Publishing and Shared Workspaces, Enterprise Collaboration, Social Networking and Mashups, Enterprise Portals and Identity Management.
Delivering Content as per needs and preferences of each visitor
- Content Targeting: Set up rules to present the right message to your visitors based on social profile, region, and browsing history
- Identity Management: Liferay's portal foundation means being able to easily manage your user's credentials, profile, and rights.
- Multi-site platform: Liferay is perfect for building both public websites and customer portals for a seamless experience
- Integrated Social Collaboration: Blogs, wikis, forums and activity streams work best when they are designed to work together.
- Documents, Workflow & Permissions: Define workflows around documents and business processes and use permissions to control access
- Enterprise System Integration: Liferay-based communities aren't just for fun: they can drive business goals by integrating with CRM, ERP and other key systems
- Supports multiple methods to integrate, including SOAP, REST, RSS, as well as proprietary API's
- Document Management & Integration: Liferay's full-featured document management can also integrate with Sharepoint, Filenet and Documentum
- Document Sync on Desktop & Mobile: Access your documents easily from your desktop or mobile device using Liferay Sync
- Workflow Designer: Define publishing and approval processes using Liferay's built-in Kaleo Workflow Designer
- Responsive Design - Liferay is designed so that your web content looks right on screens of any size
- Mobile Device Rules and Previews - Treat different devices differently with Mobile Device Rules, and preview content right from the editor.
- Native Mobile Apps SDK - Build custom mobile apps that can access data, documents, content, and business functions
- Liferay Sync Mobile - Access documents from mobile devices with Liferay's document sync app for iOS and Android