Moodle is an Open Source e-learning content management solution also known as a learning management solution (LMS). Based on PHP, Moodle is a cross platform solution with myriad features for the education sector like assignment submission, discussion forums, grading, quizzes, and calendar. Moodle is used to build collaborative communities around subjects of study.
Moodle is the leading Open Source Course Management System
- Used by over 60,000 websites with over 50 million users in 200+ countries
- Moodle was considered as one of the top 10 tools for learning by a research organized by Centre of Learning & Performance Technologies (C4LPT)
- Named #1 Learning Management System by eLearning Guild for two years running – 2009-2010
CIGNEX Datamatics Offerings:
- Moodle Consulting, Implementation and Development
- Maintenance and Support
CIGNEX Datamatics Advantage:
- Substantial experience of implementing Knowledge Management and Learning Management Solutions for various Educational Institutions
- Integrating Moodle with various solutions like Liferay, Alfresco, Drupal.
Moodle for Education:
CIGNEX Datamatics has integrated Moodle for various Educational universities to automate their learning management. This includes integration with CMS solutions like Alfresco where documents and content of varied forms and digital assets are stored. Moodle also seamlessly integrates with Liferay portal forming a feeder to all the content as well as functional features like grading, assignment submission, and discussion tools to be leveraged using the rich user interface in Liferay.Read less...