About The Training
AngularJS training facilitates enrollers on how to use AngularJS for development of single-page web applications using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
What Will It Offer?
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how AngularJS facilitates their development
- Get concept of Master AngularJS expressions, filters, and scopes
- Implement Ajax in AngularJS applications
- Understand Unit testing and end-to-end test of AngularJS applications
Why You Should Enroll?
- Properly separate the model, view, and controller layers of your application and implement them using AngularJS
- Understanding how to build Angular forms
- Able to write AngularJS directives
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Components of AngularJS
- Installation of AngularJS
- Concept of MVC
- Understanding First Simple Example
- Understanding Data Binding
- Creating Controllers
- Creating Templates
- Concept of Routing
- Service Creation in AngularJS
- Loading the External Data
- Some Advanced Concepts