About The Training
Learn how you can consistently deploy and scale applications by provisioning and configuring multiple servers including application server, web server, load balancer, cache to work seamlessly with each other.
What Will It Offer?
- Understanding the basic architecture of Apache Chef and its various components
- Installation and basics of Chef Solo including using command line utilities like Knife with Chef Repositories
Why You Should Enroll?
- Learning how to use a clear code repository. Managing and optimizing the repository to solve inline issues.
- Step into the world of infrastructure automation
- Getting Started with Infrastructure as Code
- Chef Repository and Recipes
- Dissecting your first Chef run
- Retrieving and Creating Cookbooks
- Upgrading Chef
- Knife and Roles
- Enough Ruby for Chef
- Chef-shell with Best Practices