About The Training
What is NoSQL? What are various types of NoSQL databases? This training is aimed to clarify these concepts as well as take you through a journey into the world of MongoDB
What Will It Offer?
- Overview of MongoDB – Document oriented database platform and how it is changing the way data is managed
- How to design and develop applications on top of MongoDB? A brief dive into configuration, deployment and maintenance.
- Delivers clarity in MongoDB concepts. The training would also educate them on best practices that can be necessary in enterprise delivery
Why You Should Enroll?
- You will learn how to handle documents in a non-schema design. You would also learn how flexible this type of data store is compared to conventional data systems
- You will learn how to architect a solution that includes MongoDB. What are the common mistakes and how to avoid them?
- Understand about building applications on various types of content that best fit the solution environment.
- Offer technology architecture topics related with cloud- based solutions and its services
- Understanding NoSQL Concept & Architecture Patterns and MongoDB.
- Development using MongoDB.
- MongoDB Shell.
- Document-oriented Data and Indexing.
- Monitoring Management.
- Querying Data & Optimization.
- Aggregating Result.
- Update & Deletes.