About The Training
This training delivers a brief overview and look into the OpenStack platform and their administration.
What Will It Offer?
- Brief overview of OpenStack Platform
- Hands on approach towards advanced learning materials
- Open Stack Higher Availability features along with the Storage Architectures
- Learn how to design, configure and scale OpenStack Cloud in an “On Demand” basis
Why You Should Enroll?
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and terminologies particularly related to OpenStack
- Easy deployment of private cloud environment based on OpenStack
- Working knowledge of various Linux networking, storage, configuration and provisioning related techniques
- Understanding of security risks associated with cloud computing and ways to address them
- Overview & architecture design configuration
- Introduction to OpenStack
- Administration of OpenStack Compute
- Start with OpenStack
- Identity Service
- Installation and Usage Storage
- Nova Volumes with Image Service
- Horizon Dashboard
- Stack Networking
- Continuous Integration
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting