Availability: 0-15 days
8+ years in Enterprise Applications with 5+ years in ABAP development. Experience in SDLC and SAP ABAP development framework. Good knowledge on S4 ABAP for HANA, with understanding of SAP business documents, master data, transaction data and integration links in primary modules SD, MM, FICO and PP modules. Exposure to global SAP projects is a plus.
1. Application Development in ABAP in ECC 5.0 and higher systems.
2. Provide technical analysis with full understanding of SAP business documents, master data, transaction data in primary modules SD, MM, FICO and PP modules including cross-functional configuration.
3. Develop applications with clear qualification of different levels of coding options within SAP including but not limited, (Business Add-ins (BADI), Business Application Programmatic Interface (BAPI), User Exits, Dialog programming, Reports, SAP Scripts & SMARTFORMS, Interfaces, Conversion programs).
4. Adherence to SAP layers of abstraction at, (Open SQL vs. Native SQL, Data Dictionary and Operating system commands).
5. Development involving ABAP Objects (Object Model Based).
6. Provide Root Cause analysis using SAP tools, including but not limited to,(ABAP Debugger, Application Logs, Code Optimizer, SQL Trace, Transport and Version Management).
7. Familiarity with interface and messaging architectures including EDI/IDOC and XI.
8. Familiarity with eCATT, Transaction Recorder, BDC Programming.
9. Strong adherence to Software Development Life Cycle process.
10. Ability to read, understand, author and review, Technical specifications, Unit test documents, Test scripts and Code review.
11. Familiarity with online developer communities and SAP support network.
12. In depth understanding of SAP architecture.
13. Familiarity with industry standard incident management tools (Remedy).
14. Collaboration with multiple teams including partner organizations.
15. Incident Management, resource allocation, reporting.
Key performance areas:
1. Should be able to coordinate with global team and service SLA’s.
2. Ensure specifications are fully challenged and understood.
3. Ensure good application development and delivery adhering to SDLC process.
4. Good understanding of SAP enterprise data and interface concept and management.
5. Team working (interaction with lots of different teams – Regional data centers , Local support, …).
6. Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service
1. Required to comply with the regulatory regime in which the organization operates as appropriate to the above role. 2. Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organized and controlled.
3. Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
4. The incumbent is required to respect the Schneider Electric approach to client care and must demonstrate due regard to the interests of our clients and in any and all third party dealings.