Immediate to 15 days joiners only
Databricks/ Spark with AWS/ Azure Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains Big data software applications/systems both in on-premise and cloud environment.
What will your job look like?
- Work with business teams and data analysts to understand business requirements.
- Design and Development of Big Data solutions using Spark Databricks to support efficient data analytic models
- Create Derived and Business ready Datasets, Extracts and system integration with open source tools. Production Implementation and production support of Big Data solutions; Investigate and troubleshoot production issues and provide fixes.
- Take ownership of tasks and proactively identify and communicate any potential issues/risks and impacts. Analyze, design and support various change requests/fast-track requirements, also understand and adopt rapid changing business requirements.
All you need is…
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 5-9+ years total experience in development mainly around Java or Scala or Python and all related technologies. • Proficiency in Databricks/ Spark 2.x applications in Scala or Python.
- 1+ years of Experience in developing applications in the Azure/AWS Cloud environment- Preferred Azure. Strong experience in Shell scripting and SQL based Data Analytical skills.
- Experience in Cloud migration project is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Hadoop around all the Hadoop ecosystem tools like Hive, Pig, HBASE.
- Experience with Streaming on Kafka, Kinesis with Spark Streaming or Storm is a plus.
- Experience with developing applications using Apach NiFi is a plus.
- Hadoop/Spark/Java/ Azure certifications is an plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication – to communicate with Development and Project Management Leadership