Hyperion Planning and Essbase (ASO/BSO)
FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition)
- EPMA (Enterprise Performance Management Architecture)
- Around 5 years of Finance application experience particularly HFM and its integration with other ERP's, ideally SAP or Oracle.
- Exposure to integration solutions such as PI and other API's.
- Very good knowledge of SAP or Oracle functional (processes, available functionalities, …) and technical background (customizing, environment, transport orders, …) is an advantage. Experience of different stages of projects (run, deployments, testing, …) as well as project management skills (planning follow-up, team work, multiple teams interaction, …)
- High level of expertise on SAP or Oracle Finance modules
- High level of functional expertise in other Finance Applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor communication to the intended audience (excellent English is a must)
- Team player and networking (colleagues as well as external partners)
- Capacity to challenge partners as well as capacity to show added value in relationship with them
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Highest level of expertise of ERP's on his/her area. On demand support to Global Business Process and Operational Divisions Teams as well as partners in charge of administration of data centres (database administration, upgrades, performance,)
- Accountable for Solution issues escalated to the Global Support team. Ensure that tickets are properly responded to, fixed, tested and follows-up those until they are properly closed according to process defined. Support provided is functional (analysis, feed-back, recommendation, interaction with Key users/ Business)
- Analyze content of releases on his/her area and test content to ensure that release validation process is done properly
- Liaise with Global Data Excellence and Business Process Leaders organization regarding problem solving and enhancement
- Support deployments (scoping, design, localization, testing, GoLive, transition to AM)
- SAP/Oracle and functional knowledge on Financial and Controlling Processes.
- Exposure to BW is added advantage