NP : 0-15 days
Software Consultant is responsible to certify the quality of the software products used across the organization. They are typically web applications that require manual and automation testing for functionality and performance. This is done through formulating effective test case, test plan; maintaining them and executing them. Good interpersonal skills are required for effective communication with the Business and Development teams.
- Good in Manual Testing, White Box testing.
- Good Communication skills, hands on experience working with any ETL Tool(SSIS,SSRS,SSAS).
- Good to have Agile Knowledge framework.
- Around 4-6 Years of Experience.
- Strong in building queries with SQL Server.
- Test to break attitude
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Log project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Ensure end product meets the requirements.