NP : 30-90days
- The IGI developer for Alight’s Security IGI / SAM project is responsible for support activities which includes integration of applications through the technical requirements for the IGI platform.
- The IGI developer will focus on (but not limited to)
- On boarding process of new clients (technical)
- Support the active clients and their connections between IGI and the target applications
- Develop / customise adaptors
- Prepare proper documentation such as work instructions, check list, Standard
- Operation Procedures (SOP) which are audit requirements
- The IGI developer will work closely with both the Access Management SPOC and with the IGI vendors customer communications for Access related issues
Professional & Personal Requirements:
A successful Junior IGI developer for the SAM project will provide the following professional background:
- IGI platform basic knowledge is required (a must)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of HR Processes, organizational structures and business functions
- Beside the required knowledge of IGI a platform it is recommended that:
- Basic knowledge of SAP (landscape – design)
- Basic knowledge of MS Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- An understanding of SQL is desirable
- ITIL Service Management knowledge is beneficial.
- Must possess excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and Deadline oriented
- Ability to think outside of the box for service improvements
- Excellent problem-solving skills is a must
- Proven ability to follow processes, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities
- Team player in an international environment
- Understand the support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT Services
- Ability to be thorough, and adjust to change
- Thinks out of the box, can work independent and pro active
- Pro-active and flexible with time
- Good English language skills, vocal and written