- Overall 5+ yrs of experience wth 3 years of experience working with the Salesforce Mulesoft ESB platform as a Developer.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Strong experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, etc.
- Proficient with integration security OAuth, OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), WS-Security, Signatures and Encryption, SAML, HTTP Basic authentication.
- Experience in using build tools and source code repository tools such as Git, GitHub, Stash, Maven and Jenkins.
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications.
- Experience in MuleSoft monitoring and data analytics.
- Experience in MuleSoft API Life Cycle Implementation, RAML, Data Weave, API kit Router, Exception Handling, ESB related connectors and other commonly used connectors, AnyPoint, Cloudhub APIs, RAML, Access Management.
- Extensive experience with Mule Soft Any point platform, including development, testing and support.
- Experience in API Manager, Runtime Manager, and in development and deployment of mule applications on cloud hub.
- Hands on experience of using most of the Mule connectors & Processors like HTTP, Amazon S3, Data weave, enricher, Exception Strategy, Logger, Expression etc Expertise using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, DB, Web Service, Salesforce, WMQ, MQ, JMS etc as part of Integration Usage.
Must have Mule 4 Runtime experience.