NP : 0-15 days
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on Performance Testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Testing concepts, troubleshooting skills and Test life cycle.
- Hands On Experience with Industry Standard Load Testing Solutions like JMeter, LoadRunner or Neoload.
- Develop test scripts using the chosen Performance Testing tool / solution.
- Execute Load tests as per plan and provide detailed feedback after Analysis.
- Look into Infrastructure and Application metrics to identify potential bottlenecks, scalability issues.
- Good Understanding of Web based applications , webservices and technologies.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Passionate, Creative with strong Problem Solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work with stakeholders through day to day problems.
Good to have:
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Exposure to performance testing of MDM projects
- Exposure to performance engineering activities
- Experience working with memory/cpu profilers and performance monitoring tools.
Business / Soft Skills:
- Flexibility, Agility and Adaptability
- Must have solid presentation, communication (oral/written) and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work as individual contributor as well as with a team.
- Ability to provide quality deliverables meeting timelines.
- Ability to work effectively with globally dispersed stakeholders from business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Open for feedback and suggestions
B.E./B. Tech Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication