NP : 0-15 days
- 8+ years of experience working on Build/Release Experience
- Salesforce DevOps Engineer responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process.
- Hands-on in scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Shell) and Java skills
- Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
- Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tools (Github, Github actions)
- Experience in Salesforce
- Environment Management Tools
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ready to work in Shifts
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Demonstrated ability to support Development Operations in dev, test & production environments
Ability to troubleshoot and automating repetitive tasks