The Senior Data Quality Technical expert will play an active role in learning the Schneider Electric Big Data and Analytics environment and will contribute to the Schneider Digital initiatives for enhancing, automating and accelerating implementation of master data management, adoption of big data platforms, data quality, excellence and data dictionary evolution, data security and eventually the business intelligence and analytics that is built on top of these platforms to derive insights that drive strategic decisions across corporate functions.
- Understand the current and future state of business requirements and tool/platform capabilities with respect to data quality and excellence, support in developing process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Work collaboratively to design and develop solution as per project needs and to lead these topics
- Integrate quality practices in all aspects of technology delivery; audit work products to ensure quality and sustainability
- Maintain appropriate documentation, traceability and configurations
- Execute tasks in all phases of the project development lifecycle
- Works with the Team Leader to obtain user acceptance on the overall solution
- Deliver routine reporting based on clients’ needs as well as quickly responding to ad hoc requests.
- Qualifications: - 6 years + Relevant experience in below skills and technologies
Technology Skills and Project/Internship Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in playing the role of senior technical data quality expert
- Strong knowledge of technologies and process pertaining to data quality, experience on configuration of metadata and data governance tool such as Collibra
- Strong knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts (SQL, AWS, etc.)
- Awareness about ETL tools like Informatica, DataStage etc.
- Experience in ticketing tools like JIRA
- Good knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Academic project experience using programming language such as Java/Python, visualization and analytics using tools such a Tableau, Basic ETL, Excel is a plus