NP : 0-15 days
Skills and Experience-
- 12 - 15 years of Total Experience in CRM solutions with 8+ years in Salesforce.
- Experience in Salesforce Architecture is mandatory for 3-4 years
- Experience in SOQL, SOSL Queries, Developer Console, Eclipse Force.com IDE/Maven IDE, Reading SFDC platform logs, Lightening, Apex Class, VisualForce, Process Builder, VisualForce Process Builder, Triggers,
- Good to have Salesforce architect Certification CTA/SA
- 3+ Sales Cloud Implementations and Integrations
- 2+ Service Cloud Implementations and Integrations
- Exposure to Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
- Expert in Data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Integrations experience with third party applications/platforms
- SF lightning application development
- Strong SDLC & Quality process experience
- Work with capability center and PODs to integrate new technologies, provide architectural design
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solutions feasibility and functionality
- Develop and deliver customer proposals including bottom-up estimates
- Provide pre-sales support and participate in customer interaction and presentation
- Contribute to analyst citations - surveys, citations development, presentations
- Analyse market trends, conceptualize assets and accelerators build to meet customer need
- Visual Force
- Custom Development.
Good to have:
- Any of the SF cloud experience.