We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI/UX design, and front-end development to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and work with other specialists across the company in solving the complex problems using cutting edge technologies to push the company forward.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate product requirements in collobroation with product owners and scrum team.
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Gather the user feedback, evaluate the feedback and recommend and execute improvements
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Experience in creating storyboards and site mapping
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (ex. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Excellent communication skills, Attention to details, team-player mindset, positive attitude is key to thrive in this role