CIGNEX Datamatics’ UI (User Interface) services include conceptualization, design, development, theme integration, site optimization, semantic coding, cross-platform compatibility, and devices compatibility. CIGNEX Datamatics team creates enterprise applications and websites which are user-centric with rich look & feel.
Our team has extensive UI experience with JQuery, AJAX/Java Scripts, HTML/XHTML, CSS, Dojo, and integrating with various RIA frameworks such as Alloy UI, Vaadin, ZK, and YUI.
We also work with various digital marketing agencies and integrate HTMLs (delivered by agencies) with Open Source technology products such as Liferay, Alfresco, Drupal, and Magento.
Following are some of the User Interface services provided by CIGNEX Datamatics:
- Concept design and creation of wireframes, as well as working all the way through to creation of visual design of the application user interface
- Transform system requirements on the application UI into user experiences and visual designs that are defined and communicated clearly for development and localized for worldwide audiences
- Ensure a brand-consistent, easy to use, attractive, and meaningful UI
- Define and include usability requirements and when needed create visual design prototype candidates to verify requirements and concepts
- Design, administer, and analyze results of usability tests to ensure highest possible usability
- Identify the best possible Open Source technology to meet client's objectives. We have a rich understanding of, and ready access to, Open Source platforms that help solve enterprise application challenges.
Here are few examples of our solutions involving various types of consulting
- From conceptualization to deployment to managing on cloud, Magento-based e-commerce solution for an UK-based personalized e-card company
- Developing our own Liferay-based Intranet from thought to finish
- Demographic & Behavioral profiling
- Web 2.0 features
- Compatibility & Configuration
- Mobile Device Compatibility
- Responsive design
- HTML5/CSS3, jQuery Mobile, Alloy UI,
- WAP enabled,
- OS Compatible
- Site Optimization
- Standards Compliance
- Semantic coding
- Performance Tuning
- Image Optimization
- CSS/JS/HTML Optimization
- OS and Browser Compatibility Testing
- Usability Testing
- CSS Testing (Wireframe likeness)