Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation has evolved beyond the conventional rule based processes that mimic the work of an employee on an application. Enterprises are currently looking away from early cost benefits and focusing more towards optimizing processes. The objective is to ensure that there are smarter processes standardized across the multiple business units that would increase collaboration and coordination.
At CIGNEX Datamatics, we work with organizations to build automated solutions that help them navigate data touch points that are unstructured in nature and then helping them mature towards intelligent systems that make optimal decisions while learning continuously from their environment.
We partner with organizations to help them achieve their objectives from automation initiatives. Various stages of evolution of our automation support include:
- Early cost reduction – The low hanging fruit behind enterprises moving towards automation. Where current systems are in a state of flux either due to lack of integration or because there are too many manual interventions primarily allocated towards simple, redundant rule based activities
- Process optimization that enhances productivity – Once an enterprise has reached the relative safety blanket of reducing FTEs and optimizing common processes, it is time to move towards processes that are uncommon in nature. We work on processes that use unstructured information with the objective that the output would enhance the effectiveness compared to the status quo.
- Reimagining processes to create intuitive systems – After the organization has standardized its processes, we move towards solutions that are intelligent to make judgments and are continuously self-learning to make sure that it is delivering the best fit solution taking into consideration various parameters within the decision making.
Comprehending the current state of affairs and advising towards navigating your automation roadmap
Mapping processes and creating an architecture that would best fit the nature of activities while keeping an eye of scale
Implementation of the solution taking into account your current systems while mitigating risks
Ensuring a seamless performance across the departments while coordinating with the enterprise in change management
- Imaging: Ontology, Topology, Probability, NLP, Indexing
- Information Consolidation: Multisource Data Extraction, Data Integration, Data Validation
- Analytics and Reporting: Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Dashboards, Canned Reports, Alerts
- Intelligence Hub: Data Pooling, Validation, Aggregation
- Knowledge Repository: Info Search (search engines), Search Ranking, Decision Making, Information Storing, Enhancement/Enriching
- Reconciliation: File Aggregation, Data Extraction
- File Manipulation: File CRUD Operations, Reformat files
Audit Robotics Management (ARM) Platform
Audit Robotics Platform adds impetus to innovation and profitability by configuring software robots that automate manual and repetitive rule-based tasks for audit intelligence at a fraction of the cost of their human equivalent and to integrate without disrupting the legacy system.
Real Time Transaction Analysis - Ingest all transactions from lines of business (not just samples) and apply machine learning algorithms to detect anomalous anti-patterns that should be flagged to an auditor proactively – not months afterward
Operational Interaction - Auditors review activities and assign inquiries to operational managers from various lines of business, pointing directly to evidence results package
Audit Consistency - Standard and workflow-driven procedures for internal auditors to allow consistent application of Audits across geographies and lines of business
Audit Reporting and Analytics - Building Search Queries Engine to extract meaning full information with data discovery and descriptive (text/word) Analytics from different sections of Audit Reports
Compliance Intelligence Management
Compliance Intelligence Management Platform helps enterprises to Comply with complex & changing regulations with rising complexity at global scale that reduces risks, cost of compliance, and resulting fines.
Regulatory Compliance Data - Ingest regulatory bodies to aggregate regulations /guidelines/amendments and apply machine learning to generate taxonomies and N-Grams.
Customer Compliance - Track the enormous amount of compliance required for customers for each country where these companies do business.
Product and Competitor Compliance - Monitor the global progress of external approvals required for new products, and map against internal lifecycle to bring new products to market; monitor competitors’ regulatory compliance approvals
Location Compliance - Know regulatory compliance by Geography, Risk, Product (FATF, Basel Committee, BSA, BIS etc.) spanning multi-dimensional requirements from various lines-of-business
Tools & Technologies
- Proven track record of delivering successful deployments across various stages of automation
- Cross functional expertise with evolved Big Data Practice allowing us to serve high volume unstructured content
- We leverage combination of open source tools that are mature and enterprise ready