Web Content Management
It is important for company to meet the needs of content marketers, designers, web developers and business users; a powerful web CMS infrastructure enables the creation of contextual and targeted experiences across omni-channel touch points.
Real-time customer insights and social analytics allows company to measure content consumption patterns and the impact of marketing campaigns, ultimately allowing company to focus on optimizing the quality of content offering and identifying new ways to transform customers into loyal brand advocates.
CIGNEX Datamatics Open Source WCM solutions provide organizations with all the services necessary for creating dynamic online experience that targets growing and changing needs by providing responsive design that defines brand and generate business. Built on industry-standard Open Source platforms like Drupal, CIGNEX Datamatics' Web Content Management solutions ensure your business objectives are met.
- Digital Marketing Platform
- Custom sites – Product, Brand etc.
Featured Case Study
UK based Leading Financial Services Company
Better Visibility & Higher Online Sales
Business needs were (1) to increase online sales and visibility through an integrated e-Commerce & digital marketing platform (2) Deliver consistent customer experience online and off (3) Instant access reportingDownload Case Study
Content Creation & Publishing
- Easy-to-use web interface – WYSIWYG content editing
- Support for variety of content types – video, text, blog, podcasts, polls, statistics etc.
- Revision control, Flexible taxonomy, Menu structures
- Publish across all channels and devices – device specific display
Connect & Integrate
- Integrate with any application – Social Media, Portal, ECM, e-Commerce, Search engine, Web Analytics etc.
- Aggregation, feeds
- Out-of-the-box (OOB) modules
- 16,000+ additional add-on modules
- Shopping cart modules - Drupal commerce module, Ubercart Module etc.
- Drupal API to create own modules
- Create new user accounts – groups or assignments
- Granular control – user role definitions and permissions