Alfresco – Open Source Enterprise Content Management
Alfresco is the open platform for business critical document management and collaboration. By automating document-intensive business processes and enabling large-scale collaboration, Alfresco helps companies to service customers better and adapt more quickly to rapid market changes. Every day, over 7 million business users in 75 countries rely on Alfresco to manage 4 billion documents, files and processes - behind the firewall, in the cloud and even on their mobile devices.
Alfresco is the leading Open Source ECM for enterprises:
- Has been named a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management
- Proven real world performance with Fortune 500 clients across industries
- A very strong and contributive community with handling over 4 billion files, catering 7 million users in 3,000 companies across 180 countries
- Open Source alternative to IBM, EMC Documentum, Microsoft Sharepoint , M-Files, Laserfiche for collaboration
Our Alfresco consultants help in easier adoption of Open Source based Enterprise Content Management for your content repository along with configuration, architectural or feasibility consultation.
Alfresco Customization & Development
Our Alfresco developers assist you develop a Content Management platform for your business to manage fresh and relevant content anytime on any medium through any device.
Our Open Source integration experts can connect Alfresco based ECM solution to your corporate website, intranet/extranet portals, e-Commerce and legacy solutions.
Alfresco Support and Maintenance
Our Alfresco team offers onsite and offsite support ensuring your Alfresco solutions are up-to-date and running with nearly zero downtime.
How Organizations use Alfresco?
- Document Management
- Contract Management
- Records Management
- Knowledge Management
- Web Content Management
- Rich Media Management
- Imaging Capabilities as Business Critical Content Platform
- Tablet and Mobile Workplace
- APIs for Content-Centric Applications
OCM - Open Contract Manager
CIGNEX Datamatics’ Contract Lifecycle Management Solution
The Alfresco experts at CIGNEX Datamatics have developed an Innovative Open Source Contract Management solution for managing various types of contracts. OCM is built on Alfresco to manage millions of contracts with features as custom workflows, Microsoft Word integration, user access security, customize dashboards and reports. Please visit the OCM page to read more…
RAPIDO: Rapid Automated Powerful Integrated Dynamic Open Source
CIGNEX Datamatics’ Powerful Content Management & Publishing Solution
RAPIDO is an Open Source Content Management & Publishing Solution built by integrating Alfresco and Drupal. Alfresco ECM acts as core component that facilitates site owners total control over its content, and Drupal providing a rich and flexible presentation structure simplifying dynamic content publishing. It is a scalable solution featuring content transformation, multi-site management, web content management, document management, content categorization, workflows with social media and analytics. Please visit RAPIDO page to read more…
Why CIGNEX Datamatics ?
- Alfresco Gold Partner since 2006
- Over 80+ Global Implementations / Deployments across various Industries – Banking & Financial, Insurance, Telecommunication, Media and Publishing, High Tech, Health & Lifescience, Education, Public Services
- Author of 7 Alfresco books
- CIGNEX Datamatics has contributed to community, by developing value added solution frameworks on Alfresco such as RAPIDO (Rapid Automated Powerful Integrated Dynamic Open Source) Content Management & Publishing Solution,Open Contract Manager – a Contract Lifecycle Management System ,OCM(Open Contract Manager) – a Contract Lifecycle Management System and Migration Toolkit – to migrate content from Documentum to Alfresco
Awards and Recognitions
- Alfresco Partner of the year (North America & APAC), 2010
- Activision - CIGNEX - 2007 Alfresco WCM Implementation of the Year