Hadoop – Distributed Processing of Large Data Sets
Cloudera Hadoop (CDH) is the most complete, tested, and popular distribution of Apache Hadoop and related projects. CDH is Flexible, Integrated, Secure, Scalable & Extensible, Highly Available, Open, and Compatible
- Has been featured as “Niche Player” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Warehouse DBMS
- 100% Apache-licensed Open Source
- Only Hadoop solution to offer unified batch processing, interactive SQL, and interactive search, and role-based access controls
Our Hadoop consultants solve enterprise's data management challenges - whether using Hadoop as a data hub, data warehouse, staging environment or analytic sandbox.
Hadoop Design & Development
Our Big Data Practice team has expertise in Hadoop Ecosystem like HBase, Pig, Flume, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, and Zookeeper to deliver scalable Apache Hadoop based solutions.
We develop Hadoop based solutions that can integrate with enterprise applications like Liferay, Drupal, Talend, Alfresco, CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation and more.
Hadoop Support and Maintenance
Leverage our 24x7 support service and Cloudera’s Distribution (including Apache Hadoop) partnership benefits to keep your Hadoop deployment running.
How Organizations use Cloudera Hadoop?
- Risk Modeling
- Ad Targeting
- Transaction Analysis
- Search Quality
- Trade Surveillance
- Network Failure Detection
- Data Lake
Why CIGNEX Datamatics ?
- Cloudera Hadoop Partner since 2011
- 10+ Big Data Implementations / Deployments
- 110+ Big Data Analytics team