For large and complex multi-site enterprise applications, MongoDB is the next-generation Open Source document oriented NoSQL database that lets you create applications never before possible. From start-ups to companies of all sizes, across all industries choose MongoDB for building wide variety of applications delivering flexibility, scale and performance. MongoDB named a 'Leader' in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems with strong functionalities and features such as:
Performance: With in-memory computing and pluggable storage engine API, MongoDB provides 7x-10x performance improvement for both reads and writes.
Scalability: MongoDB can be scaled within and across geographically distributed data centers with automatic synchronization providing new levels of availability and horizontal scalability.
Flexibility: With flexible data model and dynamic schema, MongoDB allows you to store data in rich, multi-dimensional documents to quickly build and evolve your apps.
Lower TCO. MongoDB runs on commodity hardware, dramatically lowering costs by one tenth compared to using a relational database.
Strong Community: The MongoDB ecosystem stand behind the world's fastest-growing database with 15M+ downloads, 2,000+ customers, over 1,000 partners and greater investor funding than any other database in history. You can be sure your investment is protected.
How Organizations use MongoDB?
Enhancing Sales and Marketing Efficiency with Big Data Analytics
SaaS based product delivering B2B marketing intelligence to understand customer, improve target marketing campaigns, increase customer acquisition, reduce customer churn and deliver innovations. This online subscription based B2B customer intelligence tool has gorgeous visualizations for deep data exploration and intuitive full text search/data mining with
- Data Hub comprising of 20+ data sources
- On demand processing of 7TB+ of data
- Processing & enrichment of 160 Million+ Contacts
MongoDB Consulting Services
Our MongoDB experts provide advisory services on all aspects of the application and database project lifecycle, including system architecture, schema design, capacity planning, performance tuning, operational readiness, upgrades, migration strategies, and more.
- MongoDB OpeRA™
- MongoDB Consulting
- MongoDB Integration
- MongoDB Development
- MongoDB Cloud Deployment
- MongoDB Atlas Deployment
- MongoDB Shared & Dedicated Support
Ask us how we can help YOU adopt MongoDB ?
Get a detailed assessment of the overall health of your existing application data landscape to identify optimization opportunities, provide industry standard recommendations & develop solution blueprint and roadmap for leveraging MongoDB. Our evaluation can be helpful for:
- Business Use Case Conceptualization
- Data Architecture Optimization
- TCO Reduction
CIGNEX Datamatics provides consulting services help you roll-out MongoDB solutions from concept to-reality.
Our consulting services include:
- MongoDB Architecture Consulting
- Cluster Configuration & Sizing
- MongoDB Sharding
- MongoDB Upgrade
- MongoDB Performance Optimization
- MongoDB Production Readiness
- MongoDB Support
Integrate MongoDB with your modern apps - web, mobile, social, and IoT - alongside traditional data stored in your relational databases.
Integrate MongoDB with BI Tools: We help you integrate and implement business intelligence platform with modern visualization delivering data insights with intuitive full text search/data mining features. We integrate MongoDB with BI Tools such as:
- c3.js / d3.js
- Custom Apps
Integrate MongoDB with ETL Tools: We help you process and analyze data from MongoDB by integrating ETL Tools to eliminate complex ETL processes.We integrate MongoDB with ETL Tools such as:
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- custom scripts
Integrate MongoDB with Enterprise Applications: Our experts seamlessly integrate or augment MongoDB with existing or legacy enterprise applications to deliver performance, scalability and ability to integrate unstructured data sources.We integrate MongoDB with Enterprise Applications such as:
- Liferay – Digital Experience Platform
- Drupal – Digital Marketing Platform & CMS
- Magento – E-Commerce Platform
- ERP – SAP, MS Sharepoint
- CRM Tools – Salesforce or other
We provide development support for your MongoDB projects at any stage of lifecycle to speed up your MongoDB development by 5x.
Our dedicated or shared MongoDB experts can help you:
- Achieve better performance, simplified queries, and optimal infrastructure usage for your MongoDB applications right from the beginning of a project.
- Design a MongoDB schema quickly with advanced security, access to the in-memory and encrypted storage engines
- Ensure your MongoDB application is production ready by having a well-designed plan for horizontal scaling and high availability.
- Upgrade to the latest version of MongoDB for an in-production deployment.
MongoDB Cloud Deployment - Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
Our MongoDB Managed Cloud experts can deploy and configure MongoDB on AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure with
- Monitoring. With Ops Manager or Cloud Manager, we monitor over 100 performance metrics and tune your deployment for performance and elasticity. We also set up custom alerts that trigger when metrics go out of range, so to discover performance issues before your users do.
- Backup. Based on our experience, we can set up point-in-time recovery for replica sets and configure synchronized snapshots of sharded clusters.
- Automation. We can automate operational tasks like provisioning new nodes, changing configurations across clusters, and performing zero-downtime rolling upgrades, allowing you to reduce cost and time.
MongoDB Atlas Deployment
We can help you migrate an existing MongoDB deployment into MongoDB Atlas to take advantage of the ease, convenience, and simplicity of MongoDB’s database as a service offering.
MongoDB Shared & Dedicated Support
We provide 24 X 7 X 365 SLA based on-going and production support for your MongoDB Application. You can come to us at any time for:
- Guidance on upgrading to a new release
- Validation of a deployment plan
- Suggestions on how to configure your system for high availability and scalability
- MongoDB Performance Evaluation and Tuning
- A walkthrough of new features and how to use them
- ...and much more
Why CIGNEX Datamatics ?
- MongoDB Advanced Partner since 2011
- 10+ Enterprise MongoDB Implementations and deployments
- 110+ Big Data Analytics Experts
- 20+ MongoDB Certified Developers
- Sponsor of MongoDB World 2014, 2015