- Lack of decision making ability due to multiple data sources
- Abstract and unstructured data
- Manual processes leading to high overhead cost and inaccuracies
- Low productivity and time consuming
- All TDS exemption request are downloaded in an excel
- Datamatics i-Bridge application logs in the core system.
- Customer number fetched and validated against set of rules. If all rules are satisfied, the complete info of customer updated in the core banking system (Maker Process)
- The system logs in as an approver and again validate the maker entered information and close request.
- High accuracy achieved through automation
- Capability to automatically organizing the data (indexing, classifying, cataloging)