Lunch & Learn Event: An Integrated Open Source ECM (Alfresco) and Open Source WCM (Drupal) Solution
As the demand for rich media communications continues to accelerate across organizations, it is important to have a powerful platform that provides unprecedented, automated control over the entire lifecycle of all types of media content. Whether broadcasting critical information live or cataloging content for on-demand use, the fully integrated platform should deliver the flexibility, scalability and ease-of-use that organizations require for customizing, cataloging, archiving, securing and sharing rich media content.
Join Alfresco and its Platinum Partner, CIGNEX, to learn how the Alfresco & Drupal Integrated Platform help customers achieve speed, simplicity, scalability and a superior user experience.
This session will cover a short presentation and a case study highlighting:
- Alfresco – Enterprise Content Management
- Drupal 7 – Web Content Management
- Benefits of Alfresco & Drupal Integrated Platform
- Critical elements of a fully integrated solution including workflow, search and leveraging CMIS
- Customization of Alfresco Share, dashlets, search and complex workflows
Presenter: Harish Ramachandran – Global Head – Pre-Sales, CIGNEX
When & Where
Mission City Center,
2350 Mission College Boulevard ,
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)