Where: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 415-771-1400
When: Sep 30 - Oct 1, 2019
The Kafka Summit has emerged as the best place to learn more about Apache Kafka®, Event Streaming Architectures and moreover the kinds of problems that people are solving in the community today. This is their fourth flagship event this year in San Francisco and they have a terrific lineup of over 70+ Speakers.
Organized and hosted by Confluent, the Kafka Summit is the premier event for Data Architects, Engineers, DevOps professionals, and Developers who want to learn about streaming Data. The overall motive to host this session is to share best practices, write code, and discuss the future of streaming technologies.
CIGNEX is a Silver Sponsor for the event and has created solutions for Stream Processing, Website Activity Tracking, Metrics Collection and Monitoring, Log Aggregation and Event Sourcing – by leveraging the power of Kafka!
We also help enterprises build Big Data & IoT applications using Apache Kafka for real-time data streaming and analysis.
Attending the event will give you access to sessions like:
- Being an Apache Kafka Developer Hero in the World of Cloud
- Driving innovation in financial systems using Confluent
- Event Sourcing with Spring Boot and Apache Kafka
- Kafka Connect: Operational Lessons Learned from the Trenches
- Event Sourcing, Stream Processing and Serverless
- Experiences Operating Apache Kafka at Scale
- Building an Enterprise Eventing Framework
- The art of the event streaming application: streams, stream processors and scale
Also you can register here and we will reach you to schedule a Free Consultation @ the Kafka Summit.