Date: Thu, Sept 24 2015
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Indian Standard Time), 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM (UK)
Over the last few years, the disruptive forces such as Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Mobile and Social Media have rapidly transformed business models across industries. This has changed the business’ expectations on IT from merely supporting the business to a more strategic role in growing the business. However, IT has been finding it difficult to keep pace with this digital paradigm due to the rigidity and complexity of the enterprise architecture. CIOs need to embrace a digital transformation strategy which includes solutions based on Open Source technologies that provide flexibility and innovation.
Join CIGNEX for a 40 minute webinar where we will showcase how our structured framework OpeRA™ (Open Source Readiness Assessment) provides a coherent roadmap for accelerating digital transformation resulting in increased business agility, reduced TCO and innovation.
- Digital transformation trends
- Evolving CIO priorities and challenges
- Re-imagining enterprise architecture for the digital era
- Open Source adoption trends
- How enterprises are leveraging Open Source for digital transformation
- Why enterprises prefer Open Source over Proprietary software
- OpeRA™ – Roadmap for digital transformation
- Case studies – How clients have benefited from OpeRA™
- CIGNEX’ Concept 5K
Webinar Presenter: Hariharan Ramadoss, VP – Consulting Practice, CIGNEX
Hari Ramadoss heads the Consulting practice at CIGNEX and comes with about 15 years of experience in IT spanning product and services business. At CIGNEX, he has helped many clients in creating a blueprint for the digital enterprise and deriving significant business value by identifying and implementing the right Open Source solutions. He has also helped clients with Digital transformation initiatives to drive innovation and increased business agility.