Location: NJ, USA [Remote work from USA is okay until April 2021, beyond April at this point we don’t know. Preference is NJ.
Required Experience & Qualification:
Duration: 6 months + long term visibility
Project Description: Global Medical Affairs Applications Rollout which includes Global Content Repository , Medical Inquiry system etc..
- Experience in Service Management of Global Project Roll out and Support
- A service delivery manager identifies a client's needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business.
- The foundation of this position is establishing processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner.
- Focus on maintaining good relationships with clients and improving the company's services to keep them satisfied.
- Ability to play both technical and administrative roles where they help resolve technical problems, manage team performance and control the quality of service delivery.
- The high level of interaction with clients, employees and management along with the variety of skills required make being a service delivery manager a fit if you're an outgoing problem solver with customer service and management experience.
- Understanding business requests and reviewing those requests with technical team for estimation.
- Aligning goals that are agreed upon between business teams and engineering teams, and ensure that they're delivered timely and appropriately.
- Reporting metrics and review for improvements in delivery process.
- Understanding and executing Agile Methodologies
- Experience of 5+ years required with Pharma industry
- Experience 5+ years required with Project Management / Service Delivery