The ISTQB Agile Tester Extension course is an addition to the ISTQB Foundation Level certification and is designed for professionals who work in an Agile environment, make regular use of Agile methods or are planning to do so in the near future.
This certification training prepares participants to obtain the ISTQB Agile Tester Extension certification.
The course is very useful for all testers, test coordinators, test managers, user acceptance testers or software developers who work or are planning to start working with Agile or any other iterative projects. The training is set up as an agile iteration which grants participants real life experience of working in an Agile team.
The ISTQB module Agile Tester Extension will give the tester the knowledge to be part of agile testing teams and achieve high performance.
- Agile Software Development
- Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
- Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices and Processes
- Differences between testing in Traditional and Agile approaches
- Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- Role and skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques and Tools
- Agile Testing Methods
- Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- Techniques in Agile Projects
- Tools in Agile Projects