Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration Training generally focuses on the various tasks relating to the tasks being assigned by Users used in Liferay 7/DXP Application. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration involves the information about the installation of Liferay Server on Java EE based server. Fault Tolerance is the concept making the Liferay 7/DXP Application completely independent of any of the fault occuring due to Liferay 7/DXP System Administration. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration includes the Servers Clustering scenario where large number of the systems are easily configured making Liferay 7/DXP application more secure. Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration Training primarily focuses on the Complete installation of the Tomcat Bundle for the Enterprise Edition. In addition to it, Liferay 7/DXP Portal Administration includes the Portal Clustering where large number of Portals can be created with the help of Liferay 7/DXP Developer.
- The Complete Assisting of the IT Engineers with the help of this training is being created for the System Administrator.
- This training will guide the candidate through the complete Installation of the Liferay 7/DXP Installation with LDAP Configuration
- The Candidates can experience the Integration of the Hooking into Enterprise Database along with the installation and Management of the Plugins.
ADVANTAGES OF LIFERAY 7/DXP PORTAL ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
- The complete and the overall Understanding of the Load Balancing with the clustering of the Tomcat Server.
- Complete and Proper understanding of the SSO LDAP Integration with Liferay 7/DXP.
- Apart from learning the Plugin management, the candidate will get the grasping knowledge on enhanced features for monitoring portal settings.
- Installing Liferay on a Java EE Server
- Clustering a Liferay–based Solution
- Basics of Fault Tolerance
- Reference Architecture
- Clustering the Servers
- Configuring the Load Balancer
- Clustering the J2EE Servers
- Clustering the Portal
- Cluster Communication
- Configuring Documents and Search
- Introduction to Clustering Elastic search
- Maintaining Your Portal
- Monitoring Tools
- Analyzing Logs
- Performance Tuning
- Defining Your Performance Plan
- Java Memory Management
- Optimizing Your Liferay Instance
- Tuning Elasticsearch
- Configuring the Web Server for Performance